Facebook Integration Issues
In this article, we will discuss troubleshooting steps should you be having problems with your Facebook integration.
What You Will Need
• Access to your Facebook Account
• Access to your Agency Account
Example of Issues
1. Wheel keeps spinning after you went through the Facebook Integration Path in Settings -> Integrations
2. When clicking Connect on Facebook in Settings -> Integrations, you are redirected to a broken page
3. Facebook Form Fields Mapping section is not displaying the forms that reside under the Facebook Business Page you are trying to integrate
1. Clear cache/cookies, log out of your app, close the browser. Reopen the browser and try again.
2. Go to your Agency View -> Settings -> Agency Settings -> See what is in the Whitelabel Domain field
Did you properly WhiteLabel the domain to whatever you put in that field?
If you did, look at the URL in the address bar, you are probably logged in via your domain? You need to be.
Go to the url of your whitelabeled domain, log in that way and try to integrate Facebook again.
If the Facebook integration is still giving you issues, please reach out to us.